Tuesday, October 12, 2010

And after a week

After a week back from our overseas trip, I'm almost back to normal. My sleep is almost normal, although I'm having some trouble falling asleep at night.

Stress from work is back - yay - maybe that has something to do with the sleep? Ya think?

Sheesh, I still haven't posted pictures of my beautiful Japanese fabrics. Bad blogger.

Speaking of blogging....
I never thought being a blogger would help me a work. But it does help, because my group has a Sharepoint website on the Intranet for the nurses related to our electronic medical record (EMR). I have volunteered to post the tip of the day and other helpful hints about our EMR system. Since Sharepoint is something like a blog and a file system, the learning curve has been gentle. My experience with reading blogs, writing posts and using web based editing/posting tools has helped.

Hm.

No comments: