Thursday, September 24, 2009

A connection...

For some odd reason I looked for an old work colleague on Linked In. I don't have much activity on Linked In, and generally I'm not that keen on making reconnections with people. It seems a bit overly sentimental.

He accepted my connection. I feel weird about having done that, although I am curious about what he is doing. He moved from Rochester, NY to Madison WI - I never thought he'd move from upstate NY. Apparently this was for work, but maybe it was for love. I hope he is doing well, though. He is "good people."

What might have made me think of him is my fascination with the TV show "The Big Bang Theory." He was a lot like the character Leonard, and his friends were like the other characters on the show. Brilliant, socially awkward, kind hearted, a little silly and immature. That show cracks me up, it's a scream.

No comments: