Thursday, August 26, 2010

Posting because it's time

The new job has totally jumbled my schedule and I'm still learning how to live in an 8-5 world. I don't know when to take relaxation time, when to work on chores, or when to work on projects. I don't know when to post to my blogs. I'm trying, but life hasn't quite fallen into a regular in rate and rhythm.

My life is in atrial fibrillation.

At least it's not in a fast re-entrant ventricular rate. It's just irregularly irregular.

That's nursing humor. Heh.

I finished quilting the first kids quilt and it came out very nice. Now, I'm working on the second one and I hope to get it done over this weekend....or at least the quilting part. For my quilting, I stitched in the ditch along a few lines to stabilize it, and now I'm adding vertical lines of loops.

A little bit of hand applique got done and that's good. Soon I will post a picture of my latest Aunt Millie's Garden  block, which I call "Liberty Flower and Tulip."  After I'm done with this block, I will certainly be good at acute angle points and oval leaves!

Oh, and I just realized! This is my 200th post!

No comments: