Monday, January 21, 2008

Quilting inspiration

I wish I had some inspiration. I missed the last meeting of the guild, and I am not working on anything. I sure need some inspiration. I have projects in the works and in my mind, I just need to do it.

But, I am still working on my home clean up projects. The basement is a mess as I reorganize things and clean out. This is a worthwhile effort, but it's taking time away from my craft projects. I have almost completed the reorganization of the office and the place looks so much better! This gives me motivation to continue this thankless work.

I have been knitting a fair amount. Over the holidays I made myself a silly little hat, which I enjoy wearing. I finished Kevin's scarf, but I still need to sew on the fringe. I finished the pillow but I need to sew it together and buy a pillow form to stuff it with. Those are some of my tasks for today.

I am finally settling into my old "daily" routine. I am getting more involved in my job this year, and the symphony is back in practice (fun!).

The quilters guild asked me to do the newsletter again next year and I readily agreed. Apparently, people can only serve in the same officer position for 2 years; I'll be done after next year. It is fun to do the newsletter.

No comments: