Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Really, it doesn't suck *that* bad

I was feeling a bit raw when I wrote my previous post. It's really not that bad, and eventually I'll be fine. I'm home now and this time, my flights were perfect. No delays, no bumps, no bad weather. I'm glad to be home and have two happy dogs awaiting my return.

I had a lovely diversion while driving from the Asbury Park area to our hotel near Dulles airport. We popped off the highway to stop at a fabric shop that I had found on the Internet. Read all about it at my crafting blog rikrax.  Now I have some new projects to work on!

Dad seemed OK, a bit lonely, but generally doing alright. I got to visit with my Mom's long time friend at the memorial service. I have lots of thank you letters to write. Nevertheless, I'm really glad to have this weekend behind me. Back to work tomorrow!

No comments: