Saturday, December 5, 2009

Bust

The craft open house was a bust for me. No sales at all. Frowny face.

My items are rather specialized, I realize. The friend who held this event assured me that nurses were coming! They were so excited about seeing the scrub caps, she assured me.

Well, they didn't make it.

I'm disappointed, to be honest. I tried not to set high expectations, but it was a lot of time to spend just sitting there. With my illness, it was not pleasant sitting there coughing, sucking on lozenges, and drinking tea. I'm sure this made me act and look less inviting.

At least I gave out a number of business cards for my Etsy shop and I got some pictures for new postings on Etsy. Moreover, I have some inventory now. I actually have something to sell in my Etsy shop. Maybe it will work out in the long run.

No comments: