Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Wow...

It thrills me to no end to have a comment from someone on my blog. Thank you for honoring me by reading my blog, recently, Lynda and Sue. I apologize for its melancholy tone, but this time of year brings it out in me.

My quilt guild has asked me to be the Vice President. That's the person who organizes the programs. I've done something like that for another group and I found it very stressful, and when things fell through, I felt terrible. I have declined the invitation. However...

However...

Three people did it as a committee last year. Maybe I should propose that....if it wasn't all my responsibility, it might be a nicer experience.

Today, I am back from Denver and I am motivated to continue work on my home (did I mention I'm painting a room?), my quilting projects, and other chores. I am glad to be home, but getting away was fun. I got so much work done on Aunt Millie's Garden applique project!

No comments: