Thursday, April 2, 2009

Happy Thoughts

Here is a little self-important post.  Designed to make me think of things I like.

Some things I like that are not my major passions:
  • Twizzler's candy
  • Diet Coke
  • Rich colors
  • Tulips, Lilacs, Snow drops, Peonies
  • Reading the newspaper in the morning, particularly the Sunday paper 
  • Asparagus
  • Massages
  • Pedicures
  • Shopping in second hand stores
  • Learning new things
  • Bowling
  • Planting a vegetable garden
  • Neat and organized (you'd never know this looking at my house)
  • Napping
  • New York City
  • Jigsaw puzzles
  • Beautiful potted plants and hanging baskets of flowers
I am having trouble coming up with things to write about, so I tried this list. I think it is good discipline to write even though I don't have a passionate subject. This exercise got my mind in motion.  Here are some potential topics...I hope I remember to look back here:
  • My thoughts on Christ's passion and crucifixion
  • What I think my role in this world may really be
  • Music lessons
  • What I worry about
Certainly there's more....but dinner is done baking, I must get on to practical things.

No comments: